Thursday 24th October 2019

Still waiting
We are still waiting to spot any sign of bulling in Thyme… and getting to the point where we wonder if we might need to ‘intervene’ and get the vet to give her a hormonal implant to bring her into season. We also need to dehorn both calves and castrate the bull calf AND do our TB testing so it looks as though a long vet visit is on the cards.
Relaxed at Home